You will need-
Acrylic paints – white, yellow, black
Hot glue gun
Leaves/bubble wrap (for wings)
- Paint rocks white. I do two coats so the colours turn out more vivid.
- Once dry, paint the rocks yellow.
- Use a paint brush or black permanent marker to paint black stripes and a face. Leave to dry.
- Glue on googly eye using a hot glue gun.
- Cut wings our of leaves (or paper/bubble wrap) and glue on the back using the hot glue gun.
Pop your little bee in a flower pot with some beautiful flowers.
Stick a magnet on the back to turn into a fridge magnet.
Stick your label on a gift bag and fill it with some Burt’s Bees lip gloss or hand cream.
Print your labels-